|Title:||Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner|
|Location:||Calais / Machias, Maine|
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
$3,000 Signing Bonus
Recruitment is underway for Master's Level Psychiatric Nurses who are independently licensed in the State of Maine to provide services at our Calais / Machias locations. Primary responsibilities are to provide psychiatric assessments, and medications management, as well as consultation to multidisciplinary care teams.
Additional tasks of the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner include:
· Provide direct Psychiatric services including evaluation and assessment, medication review and management including prescribing medications and other treatments as necessary.
· Provide clinical case consultation to AMHC staff and allied health providers as needed.
· Provide psycho-education to clients and their families to promote increased awareness and understanding of mental illness, the various diagnoses, signs and symptoms, and prevention and recovery strategies.
· Participation in AMHC’s 24- hour Emergency Service system providing consultation and supportive assistance as needed.
· Maintain the appropriate sized caseload to meet productivity expectations
· Open and maintain case records in accordance with AMHC policies and procedures and the prevailing licensing and regulatory requirement of state authorized bodies and third party payers.
· Provide a welcoming environment for individuals seeking mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring, and community support.
· Provide integrated services in a manner that supports a client’s overall health and well- being.
-This position requires a Master’s degree that represents study and advanced clinical practice in a selected area of nursing, and passing of a national certification examination.
· Licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse by the Maine State Board of Nursing.
· Experience providing mental health counseling to adults, adolescents, and children.
AMHC offers a team-oriented and supportive work environment, a flexible work schedule, and a competitive compensation package.
· Paid time off
· Medical and Dental Insurances
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Term Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts
· Variety of supplemental insurance plans
· Email cover letter, resume, employment application, and transcripts to: Careers@amhc.org
· Mail to: Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager, AMHC. P.O. Box 1018, Caribou, Maine, 04736
· Fax to: 207-492-3181 Attn: Brittany Ballard
AMHC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Contact:||Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||PO Box 1018|
Caribou, Maine, 04736