AMHC's Children’s Residential Unit in Calais has an immediate opening for per diem Children’s Residential Counselor.
The ideal person would:
• Have experience working with children, good boundaries, and strong documentation skills.
• Collaborate with staff and families to achieve desired treatment outcomes.
• Be committed to the mission, vision, and values of AMHC.
• Supervise daily activities, chart maintenance, and implementation and coordination of client’s treatment plan.
• Attend appropriate in service program and agency meetings and training in coordination with DHHS regulations.
• Provide support and skill building opportunities as well as a welcoming environment for individuals seeking services.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services related field preferred. Will also consider applicants with relevant life experience.
• Holders of this position must complete a physical at least once every three years.
• Submit cover letter, resume, and transcripts to Careers@amhc.org
• Fax information to: 207-492-3181 Attention: Brittany
AMHC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.