|Location:||Fort Kent/Madawaska, Maine|
$5,000 Signing Bonus
Celebrating more than 50 years of service to our communities, AMHC is a non-profit provider offering a comprehensive and integrated array of mental health, substance abuse, community health care, and brain injury services. AMHC services address individual needs, respect the rights of each individual, and encourage ongoing individual and family responsibility for health and well-being. This builds a foundation of trust in a therapeutic relationship that is vital to ensuring an optimal outcome.
We are seeking self-motivated and committed Therapist / Consultants to provide full-time (40 hours per week) counseling for adults, adolescents, children and families out of our Fort Kent / Madawaska location. As a Therapist / Consultant with AMHC, you will provide mental health and substance abuse assessment, treatment, consultation, and educational services as a member of a multidisciplinary professional service team.
Additional tasks of the Therapist / Consultant include:
· Assisting in the assessment of area service needs related to AMHC’s provision and continuing development of mental health, substance abuse, and other related services.
· Developing individualized treatment plans that define services and interventions
· Updating treatment plans according to documentation requirements.
· Participate in AMHC’s 24- hour Emergency Service system providing consultation and direct emergency assessment services as determined necessary in consultation with the responding Emergency Services provider or team.
· Maintaining the appropriate sized caseload to meet productivity expectations
· Open and maintain case records in accordance with AMHC policies and procedures and the prevailing licensing and regulatory requirement of state authorized bodies and third party payers.
· Provide a welcoming environment for individuals seeking mental health, substance abuse, co-occurring, and community support.
· Provide integrated services in a manner that supports a client’s overall health and well- being.
As a Therapist / Consultant with AMHC, you must possess a valid license as an LCSW or LMSW-cc in the State of Maine.
Additional requirements for the Therapist / Consultant include:
· Master’s degree in Social Work.
· Experience providing mental health counseling to adults, adolescents, and children.
· Strong computer abilities and proficiency with the electronic medical record.
· You must also be able to work as part of a cohesive team in a fast-paced environment.
AMHC offers a team-oriented and supportive work environment, a flexible work schedule, and a competitive compensation package.
· Paid time off
· Medical and Dental Insurances
· 403(b) Retirement Plan
· Term Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Medical and Dependent Care Flex Accounts
· Variety of supplemental insurance plans
· Fill out the AMHC online employment application. To do so go to: www.amhc.org and click on the “employment” tab.
· Email cover letter, resume, employment application, and transcripts to: Careers@amhc.org
· Mail to: Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager, AMHC. P.O. Box 1018, Caribou, Maine, 04736
· Fax to: 207-492-3181 Attn: Brittany Ballard
AMHC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Contact:||Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||PO Box 1018|
Caribou, Maine, 04736