|Title:||Human Resources Specialist|
AMHC is recruiting for a creative and energetic full time Human Resources Specialist at the Central Administrative Office in Caribou.
The core responsibilities of the Human Resources Specialist are designed to fulfill a broad variety of support and management tasks in the human resources department. Specific duties assigned to this Human Resources Specialist include but are not limited to:
1. Day- to- day recruitment and placement activities for all non-exempt position in keeping with the agency's recruitment protocol and processes.
2. Monitors and maintains recruitment advertising, completed employment process (processing applications, reference checks, retention of employees, etc); and ensures that all new hires are appropriately licensed.
3. Complete new hire onboarding process.
1. Administer and manage payroll system.
2. Conducts random audits to ensure the system is accounting for deductions, garnishments, proper payroll taxes, etc.
3. Run and/or develop reports as needed for various payroll or HR Related requests.
1. Prepare, submit and review all background check for all staff and report any significant finding to the HR Manager.
2. Track and Process performance evaluations.
3. Maintain personnel files in compliance with applicable legal and licensing requirements.
An Associate's Degree and/or appropriate experience working in human resources is preferred. The Human Resources Specialist should have technical experience, including responsibility for maintaining computer systems, proficient in using a variety of computer software applications, especially Excel and Microsoft Word software. Additionally, this position requires a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
Forward cover letter, AMHC employment application, resume and transcripts to: Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager, AMHC, P.O. Box 1018, Caribou, Maine 04736. Email to: Careers@amhc.org Fax: 207-492-3181
AMHC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|Contact:||Brittany Ballard, Human Resources Manager|
|Address:||PO Box 1018|
Caribou, Maine, 04736